US Farathane is seeking an experienced Quality Auditor. This position is responsible for supporting the Quality System including auditing of in-process product per instructions as well as all associated documentation and performing the duties of Receiving, Dock Auditing as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform Receiving Inspection and Dock Auditing as needed.
- Perform in-process inspection of product to determine compliance to customer requirements.
- Maintain variable charts per blueprint and/or customer requirements.
- Monitor data received by sub-contractors for compliance to specifications as needed.
- Assist in sort operations as needed.
- Responsible for following all internal and OSHA required safety procedures.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. quality manual, associates handbooks, level II procedures, etc.).
- Maintain work area per housekeeping standards.
- Performs all other duties as requested by the Quality Manager.
- Knowledge of quality systems and standards.
- Knowledge of inspection techniques and simple measurement instrument usage. Capable of performing Gage R&R and capability studies
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These physical requirements include:
- Frequent standing or walking for long periods of time.
- Frequent lifting or lowering objects up to 35lbs.
- Frequent reaching above/below shoulder and forward.
- Occasional bending, stooping, and crouching.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These conditions include:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The employee must not wear any loose-fitting clothing that may get in the way of the moving machinery.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme heat and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Employee may be required to work outside for short periods of time.
US Farathane offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- 401k with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Job Promotional Opportunities and much more!